Want to get started in Sales and Marketing?
You can get a government recognised qualification from the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management. Level 1 is the place to start and is suitable for you if you meet any of these criteria:
- You are in full or part-time education
- You are on a government training scheme such as an Apprenticeship
- You have no work experience in Sales
- You have little or no work experience in any field
- You are looking for a basic grounding in Sales
- You want a qualification at a level equivalent to GCSE grades D to G or NVQ Level 1
- You want to be assessed on your ability to use relevant knowledge, skills and procedures to complete routine tasks, taking responsibility for completing tasks subject to direction or guidance.